Cardinal Tomás Ó Fiaich Memorial Library & Archive Reopens on 1 September 2020
Visitor information – Important changes to onsite access
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Cardinal Tomás Ó Fiaich Memorial Library & Archive, Armagh
This information is intended to tell you how we plan to make your visit to the CÓFLA to consult books and archives as safe as possible for you and for our staff.
We are working to keep you safe and so we ask you to behave responsibly while in the Library & Archive to ensure that your health and that of our staff is protected.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
1. The capacity of the CÓFLA Reading Room has been reduced to comply with health and safety requirements and all intending visitors must make an appointment. Appointments can be made by email at email@example.com.
2. Check our new opening hours. The Library & Archive can be consulted from 10.30 am to 4.00 pm, by appointment only:
3. You must attend alone. If you require assistance please state this when making your appointment.
4. Payment for services can be accepted by card only.
5. It is a requirement of you admission that you complete a contact tracing form in advance of your visit.
DURING YOUR VISIT
1. Keep at least a 2 metre distance between you and other visitors and CÓFLA staff
2. In accordance with Government guidance visitors must wear a face mask where appropriate. Gloves will be provided for your use.
3. Make frequent use of the hand sanitisers placed at various locations in the building.
4. Read all signs and information carefully. It is provided to for your health and welfare and that of our staff.
5. Use of toilet facilities will be restricted. Please adhere to instructions on site.